We would like to hold an open air event in July. It could be a barbecue or a picnic. We have picked Sunday, 18th July as most of the committee are available and we believe that the schools break up in the following week. We will make a final decision in June. So watch out for further details nearer the time.
Lynn has offered to lead some Pub Walks in August. Once again further details nearer the time.
At the time of writing, we don't know whether High Legh plan to offer food and refreshments on Sundays. We will update you when we know more.
When the Spread re-opens, we will re-book Friday 19h November 2021 for our "much delayed" Beaujolais Nouveau Evening.